posted Dec 17, 2014, 4:21 PM by Lesley Bross
- Make sure the path includes the folder for GDAL on your system. (Program.cs in the Debug console project)
- Create a folder at C:\Program Files\LANDIS-II\v6\bin\build to hold all of your development .dll's. This keeps development separate from your LANDIS install
- The compiled output of your project should be copied to the build folder. This may be difficult as writing to the folder mentioned in step 2 requires admin privileges. There are various ways to work around this. Some are built into the LANDIS SDK.
- All supporting .dll's should be copied into the build folder. This includes the Core files and any other extensions you may need.
- Extensions.xml must exist in the build folder and have any required extensions listed in it.
- The Debug console must also write to the build folder. The first time you build it, you'll need to copy the Landis.Console-6.1.exe.config file to the build folder and rename it Landis.Console-Debug.exe.config. This contains the required configuration settings for the Landis console.